Haley had a rather exciting second birthday! Only a few days before Halloween, we embraced the theme, and she basically wore her "ladybug" costume for a week straight! We had a huge party at the house (although we could hardly peel family away from the UT football game), and lots of Haley's friends came to play in the playground that is our backyard. We had a scavenger hunt for Halloween goodies and some really yummy cake! The kids colored pictures and decorated Halloween cookies - I think they all went home on a sugar high! Haley got lots of really neat gifts. Daddy spent the day after her party assembling our gift to her - a new wooden play kitchen. It's amazing how something so large could fit into such a small box . . .
Halloween was an adventure, too. We went to a party across the street, met some new friends, and played some fun games. On Halloween night, Mom and Haley went trick-or-treating while Daddy stayed at home to hand out treats. Haley really enjoyed knocking on doors and saying, "Trick or Treat!" The candy was just a pleasant side effect. In fact, I think Daddy and I ate most of it. She has occasionally asked for a "lollipop" or two. What fun!
Halloween was an adventure, too. We went to a party across the street, met some new friends, and played some fun games. On Halloween night, Mom and Haley went trick-or-treating while Daddy stayed at home to hand out treats. Haley really enjoyed knocking on doors and saying, "Trick or Treat!" The candy was just a pleasant side effect. In fact, I think Daddy and I ate most of it. She has occasionally asked for a "lollipop" or two. What fun!

1 comment:
I am so excited y'all are blogging. I didn't know! I added your blog to my "friends who blog" list. I'll be checking back frequently. I'm thinking about you guys in the next coupld of days. I can't wait to hear!! And see pictures.
Post a Comment